Tuesday, January 2, 2007

aubrey

The first person to bother me enough to be in my blog is: Aubrey T.! She is one of those “popular’ girls who thinks that just because they are pretty and rich and can get anything and everyone they want, they are the best. Personally, for some reason, I always seeked her approval. What is it that makes us less popular strive to be like them? Any way, today in my choir class, my friend pushed me and I stumbled into one of Aubrey’s oh so wonderful friends. I apologized and was all nice, seeking the popular girl’s approval as always. She walks away and then I hear Aubrey say to her ‘you better go take a shower”. What the heck was that all about? I dress cool and no, I don’t smell bad. They have problems and though in the future I may beg for their attention, I will never ever ever truly like Aubrey again or for that matter any one of her stupid cliquey friends. Unpopular girls, we are fine they way we are. What makes them so popular if we all hate them? We have more people liking us than them so why are we not popular? That’s my thought for the day. Peace and popularity to you all.

No comments: