Thursday, January 25, 2007

More on: Aubrey T.

More on: Aubrey. Today, we had to get into assigned groups for this stupid little game thing. Well it was me, her and a couple of those snobby, poser boys. Aubrey “whispers” across the circle “save me, help me” and then she shifts her eyes towards me. She does this repeatedly and inches away from me. Apparently she thinks im blind AND deaf. I have never been mean to her, I don’t smell bad and I brushed my teeth. What’s there to not like? Oh that’s rights! Im not popular! Duh, silly me! Anyway, what made me feel so crappy is when the guy from upbeat who was our leader, kept checking Aubrey out! Yeah she’s pretty, but has some control man. That made me feel like I wasn’t a decent human, you know? But I am and one day I’ll have a great boyfriend who likes me for me and when im older, Aubrey will be working for girls like me!
Peace and popularity to you all.

No comments: